Yankee Harley-Davidson is proud to contribute to our community. Each year we receive many requests from numerous worthwhile organizations. Our goal is to fulfill as many requests as possible. However, due to the overwhelming number of requests we receive, we are unable to support every organizations request. Approval of donation requests are also based on our annual budgetary allotments.
If you represent a nonprofit organization interested in applying for a promotional product donation or gift certificate donation from Yankee Harley-Davidson, please review the below guidelines and provide the required information to be considered.
- Your organization must be a registered 501 c-3 nonprofit organization.
- A cover letter using your organization's letterhead and the matching 501 c-3 tax-exempt certificate must accompany the complete request form.
- Completed forms and accompanying documents (such as event flyer) must be received by Yankee Harley-Davidson at least 3 months prior to your event.
- Your request must be filled out in full for consideration. Missing information will result in your request to be discarded.
- Forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Dealership at the following address:
Yankee Harley Davidson
488 Farmington Avenue, Bristol, CT 06010
Attn: Charitable Contribution Request
Only one (1) request will be granted per organization, per calendar year. If your donation request is approved, please be aware that we may not be able to provide you exactly what you asked for.
We do not verbally deny or commit to donate; all correspondences will be via email and sent 3 weeks prior to your event. To keep up with the number of requests we receive, we will be unable to contact you unless the request has been accepted.
NOTE: If your organization has previously received a donation from Yankee Harley-Davidson, this does not exempt you from this process nor does it guarantee approval.
"At Yankee Harley-Davidson, we support organizations that are important to our customers, with a focus on family, community, health, environmental issues, children, animals, schools and the military."